Baked Eggs With Spinach
Ready in 45 minutes
Calories 211kcals per serving (including 1 rye toast)
- Spray olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 50g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g spinach
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 small eggs
- Rye toast to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C. Heat a spray of olive oil in a pan and fry the shallot for a minute.
- Then add the mushrooms until slightly browned. Then add the garlic, and fry for a further one minute.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted, then add the crème fraîche, and mustard. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
- Tip the mixture from the pan into a baking dish and spread out, making 6 dips in the mixture.
- Crack the eggs into the dips, then bake for 12-15 minutes until the whites have set and the yolks are done to your liking.
- Serve with rye toast.