Vegetable Chilli Con Carne
Ready in 30 minutes
Calories 190 kcals
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions - chopped & diced
- 3 pack of mixed pepper - deseeded and diced
- 2 courgettes - diced
- 1 large aubergine - diced
- 5 tsp cajun/ chilli con carne spice mix
- 2 x 400g tins of cherry tomatoes in juice
- 400g of kidney beans - drained
- 250g of young baby leaf spinach - washed
- Put olive oil, diced red onions, mixed peppers, courgettes, large aubergine and spice mix in a large saucepan.
- Cook over a medium heat for about 10 mins. Add tins of cherry tomatoes in juice and kidney beans and simmer for a further 15 mins.
- Finally, stir through the spinach and serve.