Bang Bang Chicken Cups
Makes 8 Delicious Cups
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 140g full fat coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2-3 spring onions - finely shredded
- 3 cooked skinless chicken breasts - shredded
- 2 baby gem lettuces, big leaves seperated
- Half cucumber, shredded into matchsticks
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a small pan, gently warm the peanut butter, yogurt, 3 tbsp water, sweet chilli and soy sauce until melted together into a smooth sauce. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Mix the spring onions and chicken into the sauce and season. Chill until the party – keep the lettuce leaves and cucumber under damp kitchen paper.
- To assemble, add a bundle of cucumber to each lettuce leaf cup, plus a spoon of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Or simply serve a pile of lettuce leaves alongside bowls of chicken and cucumber.