Black Bean, Onion & Carrot Soup
Ready in 30 minutes
Calories 200 kcals per serving
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup diced carrots
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 15-ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, and fry the onion, carrot and garlic.
- Once cooked, add to blender with black beans and veggie stock. Blend up until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into the pot and turn to medium heat. Add spices, salt, pepper.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes, until heated.