Saucy Bean Baked Eggs
Calories 366 kcals per serving
Ready in 25 minutes
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 400g can mixed beans, drained
- 200g spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- 50g thinly sliced smoked ham, torn
- Wholemeal rye bread, to serve
1. Tip the tomatoes and beans into an ovenproof frying pan. Simmer for 10 mins. Stir in the spinach and cook for 5 mins more until wilted.
2. Heat the grill to medium. Make four indentations in the mixture using the back of a spoon, then crack one egg in each. Put the ham in the mixture, then grill for 4-5 mins, or until the whites are set and the yolks runny. Serve with rye bread.