Ready in 15 minutes
Calories 205kcals per serving
- 80g pack instant noodles (with a sesame flavouring would be ideal)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ head pak choi
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- Cook the noodles with the sachet provided. If you do not want to use the sachet, you are welcome to add your own stock. Add the spring onions and pak choi for the final minute.
- Whilst cooking noodles, simmer the egg for 6 mins from boiling, run it under cold water to stop it cooking, then peel it.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a frying pan.
- Tip the noodles and greens into a bowl, halve the boiled egg and put on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds over the top of the bowl.
- Drizzle with chilli sauce or sesame oil.