Vegetable Chinese Chow Mein
- 2tbsp groundnut or vegetable oil
- 125g packet oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 125g packet tenderstem broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2tbsp oyster sauce
- 300g ready-to-use medium egg noodles (try Zero Noodles for an extra health kick)
- 1 lime, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the veg and cook for 2-3 mins. Pour in the soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce. Add the noodles to the pan and heat through.
- Serve immediately with some lime squeezed over the top.